Enjoy a selection of our recent work
Supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion with the creation of a custom website of community-sourced content
- Project Components: Illustrations, Websites
This course featured one faculty and one lecturer. Both had to be set up to record themselves at their homes despite there being nearly two hours of finished video, six total modules and 15 videos.
- Project Components: Course Videos, Flipped Course
Startup Garage has a variety of materials for students: Online application Workbook Handouts Syllabus Class presentations Website
- Project Components: Application, Branding, Handouts, Slide Templates, Slides, Syllabus, Workbooks
A core MBA course was flipped – all of the traditional lecture content was converted into interactive online modules for students to consume between class meetings. Through rich visuals, animations, and visualizations, students were guided through a series of questions and exercises to prepare for team projects in class. In close collaboration with TLHub members LXD Cindy Mazow and PM Cheryl Locke.
- Project Components: Course Videos, Course Websites, Data Visualizations, Illustrations, Motion Graphics
High visibility course with many different media types (presented, printed, video broadcast) Keeping true to Tyra’s brand while meshing with Allison’s style and integrating into GSB requirements
- Project Components: Branding, Handouts, Slides, Videos
Part of the LEAD program, Strategic Thinking recently underwent a “refresh,” where all of the online media was redone for consistency, length, and clarity.
- Project Components: Course Videos, Motion Graphics