Frequently Asked Questions
- View our recommended library of colors and palettes derived from Stanford’s color Identity Guide.
- Learn how to make more accessible color use decisions from Stanford’s Office of Digital Accessibility.
- Use Stanford’s Office of Digital Accessibility color contrast checking tool.
- View our recommended list of system and brand fonts derived from Stanford’s Identity Guide.
- Learn how to install or remove fonts on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Download Stanford GSB Logos on MyGSB.
- Download Stanford University branding and logos on the Stanford Identity Guide website.
Watch our five-part series that covers setting up for, recording, and editing your own video.
- For WordPress sites add
/dashboardto the end of your homepage URL.
- For Drupal sites, add
/userto the end of your homepage URL.
- For AFS spaces, visit https://afs.stanford.edu/ or https://tools.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/view-afsrenew to manage, renew, and archive your properties.
- Review VDG’s maintained reference database of GSB Faculty websites and profiles.
- Or enter your URL in a site crawler like builtwith.com